From now on, we won’t just face our worst fears, we will seek them out. We will find them, and cut out their hearts one by one, until The First shows itself for what it really is. And I’ll kill it myself. There is only one thing on this earth more powerful than evil, and that’s us. Any questions?
Xander: But you missed the point. You shut down, Buffy. And you’ve been treating Riley like the rebound guy. When he’s the one that comes along once in a lifetime. He’s never held back with you. He’s risked everything. And you’re about to let him fly because you don’t like ultimatums? If he’s not the guy, if what he needs from you just isn’t there, let him go. Break his heart, and make it a clean break. But if you really think you can love this guy… I’m talking scary, messy, no-emotions-barred need - if you’re ready for that… then think about what you’re about to lose.
Once in a Lifetime : a Briley fanmix (x)
1. For Good - Wicked Original CastI’ve heard it said / That people come into our lives for a reason / It well may be / That we will never meet again / In this lifetime / So let me say before we part / So much of me / Is made from what I learned from you / You’ll be with me / Like a handprint on my heart / And now whatever way our stories end / I know you have re-written mine / But I know I’m who I am today / Because I knew you… / Who can say if I’ve been changed for the better? / But because I knew you / I have been changed for good
2. Speechless - Morning ParadeCause you’ve got me right where you want me / As a tsunami tide rolls over / The landscape that we built a home in / Inside of our minds / And our whole lives are flashing before our eyes / And we’re speechless
3. Can’t Make You Love Me - Bon IverLay down with me, / Tell me no lies, / Just hold me close, don’t patronize me / Don’t patronize me. / Cause I can’t make you love me / If you don’t / You can’t make your heart feel / Something it won’t / Here in the dark / In these final hours / I will lay down my heart / I feel the power but you don’t / No, you don’t
4. Things I’ll Never Say - Avril LavigneI’m feeling nervous / Trying to be so perfect / Cause I know you’re worth it / If I could say what I want to say / I’d say I wanna blow you away / Be with you every night / Am I squeezing you too tight / If I could say what I want to see / I want to see you go down / On one knee / Marry me today / Guess I’m wishing my life away / With these things I’ll never say
5. Arms - Christina PerriI never thought that you would be the one to hold my heart / But you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start / I hope that you see right through my walls / I hope that you catch me, ‘cause I’m already falling / I’ll never let a love get so close / I tried my best to never let you in to see the truth / And I’ve never opened up / I’ve never truly loved til you put your arms around me / You put your arms around me and I’m home
6. Basket Case - Sara BareillesI don’t want to talk about it to you / I’m not an open book that you can rifle through / The cold hard truth that you’ll see right to / I’m just basket case without you / He’s not a magic man or a perfect fit / But had a steady hand and I got used to it / And a glass cage heart and invited me in / And now I’m just a basket case without him
7. Green Eyes - ColdplayI think you should know / That green eyes / You’re the one that I wanted to find / And anyone who tried to deny you / Must be out of their mind / Because I came here with a load / And it feels so much lighter / Since I met you / And honey you should know / That I could never go on without you
8. Better Than I Know Myself - Adam LambertCause if I wanted to go I would have gone by now, / But I really need you near me to / Keep my mind off the edge / If I wanted to leave I would have left by now / But you’re the only one that knows me / Better than I know myself / I get kind of dark / Let it go too far / I can be obnoxious at times / But try and see my heart / Cause I need you now / So don’t let me down / You’re the only thing in this world / I would die without
9. Falling In Love at a Coffee Shop - Landon PiggI think that possibly, maybe I’m falling for you / Yes there’s a chance that I’ve fallen quite hard over you. / I’ve seen the paths that your eyes wander down / I want to come too / No one understands me quite like you do / Through all of the shadowy corners of me / I’ve seen the waters that make your eyes shine / Now I’m shining too / If I didn’t know you, I’d rather not know / If I couldn’t have you, I’d rather be alone
10. Give Your Heart a Break - Demi LovatoThe day I first met you / You told me you’d never fall in love / But now that I get you / I know fear is what it really was / Now here we are / So close yet so far / Haven’t I passed the test / When will you realize / Baby, I’m not like the rest / Don’t wanna break your heart / Wanna give your heart a break / I know you’re scared it’s wrong / Like you might make a mistake / There’s just one life to live / And there’s no time to wait, to waste / So let me give your heart a break